To all our valued clients.
Please read the new polices below. Our office is now offering both in person sessions and online counselling sessions, although this will vary with different therapists. We are following Provincial Health Guidelines and have implemented Public Health Recommendations. We understand this may be a change but please be assured it is only because the health of our clients and our team remain our highest priority. You can book appointments on our online booking system or call the office. Our Admin staff will be available to assist you remotely and/or in office. Please inform us directly if you need to rearrange your appointment or cancel.
1. Arrive on-time for your visits. Please pay close attention to your specific appointment time. We are attempting to limit client cross-over and the number of people in our common spaces, as well as to allow time for disinfecting thoroughly between appointments.
2. Please do not come into the office until your appointment time. Only one person or family unit will be able to wait in the reception area. If you arrive early, please let reception know that you are here and wait outside if there is already a client in the waiting room.
3. Be respectful of physical distancing (6ft) with everyone at the office. This includes the counselling room, office common spaces, as well as our hallways.
4. Please do not bring animals to your appointment.
5. When you arrive, you will find a table with hand sanitizer. Please sanitize upon arrival.
6. Due to health regulations you will not be able to use the office bathroom, but there is a public bathroom in the building that is open between 6am and 6pm.
7. In our effort to limit contact with our admin team we will be asking that you update your credit card on file so that we can complete payment without contact. We will accept payment by credit card, or e-transfer only and payment will need to be arranged in advance of the appointment. Please note we will not be accepting cash, cheques or debit payment right now.
8. If you are sick, have travelled outside of BC in the last 14 days, or have come into direct contact with someone who has been ill, please reschedule your appointment and cancellation fees will be waived. If you arrive at Alyson Jones & Associates showing symptoms of being sick, we will be sending you home. Please look at this Covid-19 self-assessment tool prior to your session https://bc.thrive.health/covid19/en
9. Please bring as little “extra” with you as possible in the way of bags, jackets, etc.
10. We thank you for your patience and support – we really are all in this together and we are there to support your health and wellness.
The AJA Team