1. NEW patients: Once you book an appointment, look for an email with a link to a confidential history form to complete. Please check your spam folder if you do not see it as it must be filled out prior to your appointment.
2. ALL patients: If you are sick with symptoms of COVID-19, the common cold, the flu or any other contagious disease OR have been in close contact with someone sick or have traveled by air within the last 7 days, PLEASE POSTPONE your appointment. If you are unsure if you should attend please err on the side of caution and cancel your appointment. Cancel or reschedule by booking system, email or phone. No cancellation fee applies for illness cancellations although as much prior notice as possible is appreciated. Please remember to allow 7 days before your next reschedule. Thank you!
3. A medical 3 layer or better mask (no fabric or valves) is required in the treatment room. Masks available at the clinic. Thanks for your understanding.
4. Touch-less payment: Look for an emailed invoice the day of your appointment or before, with a link to prepay by Credit card OR pay by e-transfer prior to your appointment OR pay in person (by CC only) at your appointment. Payment is due prior to your treatment commencing. If you hope to use direct billing and are a new patient, ignore the invoice and I will check the billing and amount at your appointment; you will be responsible for any portions not covered by your plan.
5. Please avoid wearing scented body products when you come to the clinic.
6. Note that this location has one flight of STAIRS; no elevator is available.
8. Book further appointments yourself online, with your therapist at your treatment, by phone or by email.
9. Enjoy your treatments, pain relief and better function and email your therapist with any questions between appointments!
Try comparing fewer schedules to help speed things up a bit.